Kenya Safari Wildlife Holiday 10 Days 9 Nights is a delightful journey for travelers with limited time away from home yet who desire an in-depth safari experience.
Devoted exclusively to Kenya, in less than two weeks we touch upon nearly all of the region’s highlights.
Day 0. On arrival at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport, you will be met by our representative and transferred to the Stanley Hotel; the day is yours to relax, allowing your mind and body time to adjust to different time zone. Dinner on own account. Overnight at THE STANLEY HOTEL (bed and breakfast).
Day 1. Nairobi – Lake Nakuru Safari Trip Kenya
After breakfast morning drive via Thompsons Falls, down the floor of the Great Rift Valley escarpment to Lake Nakuru National Park, a protected game sanctuary for endangered species such as the Black/ White rhino, Rothschild Giraffe among other usual game such as the leopard and Lion. The park is world-renowned for its millions of pink Flamingoes found around the lake. Lunch will be served at Lion Hill Sarova Lodge. Afternoon game drive until sunset. Dinner and overnight at LION HILL SAROVA LODGE (full board).
Day 2. Lake Nakuru – Maasai Mara Joining group Tour Kenya
After breakfast morning drive west across the floor of The Great Rift Valley to the richest stocked game reserve set in some 1672 sq km – The world renowned Maasai Mara Game Reserve, an unlimited spectacle of wildlife among vast rolling plains. Lunch will be served at Mara Sarova Camp. Afternoon game drive until sunset. Dinner and overnight at MARA SAROVA CAMP (full board).
Day 3/4. Maasai Mara Safari tours and Adventures – kenya Tour
Spend a further two days in the vast Maasai Mara Game Reserve exploring and game spotting – see the herds of Elephants, Lions, Buffaloes as well as the graceful Gazelles. Visit the Mara River and watch Hippos swim or bask in the sun with a chance sighting of the elusive Leopard or Rhino. All meals included. Overnight at MARA SAROVA CAMP (full board).
Day 5. Maasai Mara/ Nairobi/ Mombasa
After an early breakfast, bid farewell to Maasai Mara and drive back to Nairobi arriving in time for lunch at the Brazilian Styled Carnivore Restaurant. Late afternoon transfer to the airport for your coast flight. On arrival at Moi airport Mombasa , you will be met by a our representative and transferred to your beach hotel. Dinner and overnight at WHITESANDS BEACH HOTEL (half board)
Day 6/9. Mombasa Beach Holidays – Kenya
Spend a further three four nights in Mombasa with full days at leisure or do optional activities which can be arranged request. All meals included except lunch. Overnights at WHITESANDS BEACH HOTEL (half board).
Day 10. Mombasa – Nairobi Safari tours
After breakfast a bid farewell to your beach hotel and you are transferred to Moi International Airport for your scheduled flight back to Nairobi. Arrive met by our representative and assisted to connect with your out flight
Safari cost/ Prices: $ 2500 – $ 4999 (USD) pp all inclusive safari package.
Included in this package:
- Accommodation as detailed in the itinerary
- Airport picks up and drops off.
- All meals noted in the itinerary. Each day generally includes Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner buffets consisting of both western and local dishes.
- Transportation in standard game viewing safari vehicle complete with pop-up roof for easy viewing and photography.
- Every passenger is guaranteed a window seat.
- Your driver/guide speaks English and has in-depth knowledge of the flora, fauna, landscape, and Kenyan culture.
- A minivan outfitted with two-way, long range high frequency radio communications equipment.
- Each minivan carries safari accessories including wildlife books, beanbags to support cameras on car doors and window sills, binoculars, a first-aid kit, an ice-chest, and a fire extinguisher.
- Bottled mineral water during game drives.
- Park entrance fees and game drives as noted in the itinerary.
- All government taxes, levies, and fees
- Pick up and drop off transfers
- Domestic and international airfares and departures taxes.
- Personal communications charges for telephone calls, faxes, email, etc.
- Tips and gratuities for your driver/guide.
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. (Bottled mineral water is provided in the minivan while on game drives.)
- Laundry services.
- Between meal snacks, parks, attractions, and events not included in your itinerary
Speak to our tour consultants for a more custom made itinerary to suit your travel needs.
+254 725 971 349
. P.o.box 22884-00100 Nairobi – Kenya. Sonalux House 3rd flr.–Opp. Nairobi optica…Off Kimathi street….Moi Avenue….Adjacent to Nairobi Sports Hse Tel: +254 [ 020]-2219940 | Fax:+254 -2219982 |email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org|https://about.me/simonmilambo www.wildraceafrica.com | https://www.facebook.com/wildrace.africasafaris _