DAY 1: Samburu
After breakfast depart Nairobi at 7.30Am drive to Samburu national reserve cross Equator, travel through changing landscapes to the rugged-semi region, though harsh but having unique species like the unusual reticulated giraffe, grevy’s zebra, beisa, oryx, gerenuk. These species are rarely found elsewhere.
The bird life is especially notable.
Arrive in time for lunch.
Afternoon game drive is taken.
Dinner and overnight at Samburu.
Full day with morning and afternoon game drive.
Optional visit to Samburu villages.
Meals and overnight at Samburu.
DAY 3: Lake Nakuru
Depart Amboseli after breakfast and proceed south to lake Nakuru, which is often referred to as the pink lake for it’s great masses of pink flamingos. Arrive in time for lunch. Can also see water buck, leopards, impala, buffalo and is currently a rhino sanctuary. Afternoon game drive is taken.
Dinner and overnight at Nakuru Merica hotel or Similar.
DAY 4: Masai Mara
Leave Nakuru after breakfast and head for Masai mara national reserve which is famous for it’s great herds of wild game. All animals found in Kenya among the “big five” are found here. Arrive in time for lunch. Afternoon game drives.
Dinner and overnight at Masai Mara.
DAY 5: Masai Mara
Full day with morning and afternoon game drive. Leisure at lodge or visit the
Maasai villages- at a small fee paid separately.
Meals and overnight at Mara sopa lodge or Similar.
DAY 6: Amboseli
Depart Masai Mara after breakfast and proceed to Amboseli via Nairobi for lunch. Arrive to the park at the foot of the snow capped Mt. Kilimanjaro, Africa’s highest peak.
Afternoon game drive is taken.
Dinner and overnight at Amboseli sopa lodge
DAY 7: Amboseli
Full day with two game drive.
Meals and overnight at Amboseli sopa lodge
DAY 8: Nairobi
Depart for Nairobi after breakfast, arriving late afternoon.
Do your booking now for only 1840usd.All inclusive from day one till the end of trip.
Included in this package:
- Accommodation as detailed in the itinerary
- All meals noted in the itinerary. Each day generally includes Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner buffets consisting of both western and local dishes.
- Transportation in standard game viewing safari vehicle complete with pop-up roof for easy viewing and photography.
- Every passenger is guaranteed a window seat.
- Your driver/guide speaks English and has in-depth knowledge of the flora, fauna, landscape, and Kenyan culture.
- A minivan outfitted with two-way, long range high frequency radio communications equipment.
- Each minivan carries safari accessories including wildlife books, beanbags to support cameras on car doors and window sills, binoculars, a first-aid kit, an ice-chest, and a fire extinguisher.
- Bottled mineral water during game drives.
- Park entrance fees and game drives as noted in the itinerary.
- All government taxes, levies, and fees
- Pick up and drop off transfers
- Domestic and international airfares and departures taxes.
- Personal communications charges for telephone calls, faxes, email, etc.
- Tips and gratuities for your driver/guide.
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. (Bottled mineral water is provided in the minivan while on game drives.)
- Laundry services.
- Between meal snacks, parks, attractions, and events not included in your itinerary.
Simon Milambo. Wildrace Africa Safaris. +254 725 971 349 +254 722 880 335 ................................................. P.o.box 22884-00100 Nairobi - Kenya. Town House 9th flr.--Opp. Nairobi 20th century...Off Kimathi street....Kaunda street....Adjacent to Tratoria restaurant Tel: +254 [ 020]-2219940 | Fax:+254 -2219982 |firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com| www.wildraceafrica.com | https://www.facebook.com/wildrace.africasafaris