Drive from our office at 8.30 a.m. to Namanga, on the Tanzania border. After lunch, proceed into the Amboseli park with the possibility of seeing game on our way to the campsite for dinner and overnight
Day 2: Amboseli
Whole day spent in the park viewing game in this second most popular park in Kenya,good opportunity to see all the ‘Big Five’ and a variety of other game with the snow-capped Mt. Kilimanjaro – the highest in Africa – in the background,visiting the Maasai village to catch a glimpse of their way of life.
Day 3: Lake Nakuru
After break first,leave for Lake Nakuru arriving in time for lunch for Lunch, In the afternoon game drive until late afternoon, later depart back to the Camp for Dinner and overnight at Campsite
Day 4: Maasai Mara
Leave to maasai Mara arriving in time for lunch. Afternoon game drive. Dinner and overnight at Mara Camp
Day 5: Mara
Extensive morning game drive followed by a lazy restful afternoon by the poolside or another game drive. This part of the Serengeti is where the great wildebeest migration is resident and it is possible to see huge herds of these animals covering much of the reserve.you can also do ballooning.
Day 6: Nairobi
Depart for Nairobi after breakfast, arriving at around 1400 hours.
Tour Cost Includes:
– Transport in a comfortable safari vehicle for game viewing, photography/touring
– Full board accommodation and meal plan as described,
– Accommodation in double / triple room
– All park entrance fees to include government taxes
– Service of an English speaking professional driver/guide
– All game drives as detailed in the itinerary
– Bottled water whilst on safari
– Start and end in Nairobi.
Tour Cost excludes:
– Any other extras not detailed in the above itinerary