Witness the annual wildebeest migration on Kenya Tanzania safari masai Mara & the Serengeti, explore the Ngorongoro crater through your camera lens. This is the time to obey the call the wild.
Join our team for a great adventure that is rivaled to none. browse through our kenya tanzania safari packages to help you choose your perfect Africa safari vacation of your choice, want to talk to a tanzania safari tour operator, feel free to get in touch for a more customized african safari tanzania placing you in front of all Wildlife encounters.
Meet the ever curious Thomson gazelle on safaris tanzania, the big five in our northern Tanzania safaris packages covering Serengeti, ngorongoro crater to Tarangire and then cross border for the massive big tusk elephants in Amboseli national park, feel the breath of Mount Kilimanjaro breeze from amboseli.
This is sure, the best of east African safari trip that should never miss in your bucket list; safari tours in tanzania, tanzania safaris serengeti, tanzania safari lodges experience, kenya budget safari Masai mara to kenya safari lodges experience gives you the best of all experience that is close to none.
Day 1 : Nairobi/Mara
Depart from Nairobi in the morning and head southward to the viewpoint of the Great Rift Valley. Continue to Narok a small Masaai town for lunch then to Masaai Mara for an afternoon game viewing. Dinner and night at the campsite
Day 2: Masaai Mara
Morning and afternoon game drives from the comfortable base of the camp, explore the parks amazingly high concentration of game. This game reserve is Kenya’s finest wildlife sanctuary. Including migrants, well over 450 species of animals have been recorded here. Although July, August and September are the months when the Mara plains are filled with migrating wildebeest and zebra, there is also resident wildlife year round. The famous Maasai tribesmen live within the dispersal area of the game reserve. Dinner and overnight at the Campsite.
Day 3: Masaai Mara/L.Nakuru
Pre breakfast game drive, return to campsite for late breakfast and leave your campsite and proceed to L.Nakuru arriving in the late afternoon for dinner and overnight in Nakuru.
Day 4: Nakuru/Nairobi
After early morning breakfast proceed for a game drive in L.Nakuru National park known for it’s millions of flamingoes and other water birds. Leave Nakuru after lunch for Nairobi arriving mid or late afternoon for overnight at a Nairobi budget hotel/hostel on bed only with sweet memories of kenya adventures.
Day 5 : Nairobi/Arusha
Pick up from your hotels in Nairobi at 7.30 am drive to Arusha with a stopover at the border post for imigration formalities, arive in Arusha to be met by one of our staff followed by safari briefing, overnight in Arusha budget hotel on bed and breakfast.
Day 6 : Arusha/L.Manyara.
Pick up from your hotel in Arusha at 8.00 am and proceed to Lake Manyara National Park for afternoon game drive. A good network of tracks and roads in the park allows excellent game viewing opportunities. Animals seen include buffalo and elephant. Other animals present that can be seen with luck are the tree climbing lions, leopard and black rhino. Lesser flamingos and Egyptian geese are some of the birds seen here. Dinner and overnight at the campsite.
Day 7 : Lake Manyara- Ngorongoro Crater
After breakfast, leave lake manyara for ngorongoro crater arriving in the afternoon, descend 2000 ft (670m) into the crater floor for full afternoon crater tour with break for lunch at Ngoitoktok springs picnic site. Black manned lions, rhinos, buffaloes, elephants and other grazing animals abound. Evening game drive, return to Ngorongoro wildlife campsite for dinner and overnight.
Day 8: Ngorongoro/Serengeti
Leave ngorongoro after breakfast for Serengeti arriving in time for lunch after lunch proceed for afternoon game drive in this unique park to see the many animals, dinner and overnight at serengeti seronera campsite.
Day 9: Serengeti Adventure
Morning and afternoon game drive in the Serengeti with a lunch and leisure break at the lodge or campsite in the mid afternoon .The term ‘serengeti’ means endless plains in maasai language. In the central plains there are carnivores like, leopards, hyena and cheetah. This park is normally the scene of the annual migration of the wildebeest and zebras, which occurs between Serengeti and kenya’s maasai mara game reserve. Eagles, Flamingoes, duck, geese, vultures are among the birds that can be seen in the park, Dinner and overnight in your campsite.
Day 10: Serengeti- Arusha
After breakfast leave the campsite for your last game viewing on your way out of Serengeti National Park to drive to Arusha via Mto wa Mbu village where the tour ends in the afternoon with sweet memories.
Cost: from 1300 usd to 2850usd per person sharing all inclusive safari package.
Included in this package:
· Accommodation as detailed in the itinerary
· Airport pick up and drop off.
· All meals noted in the itinerary. Each day generally includes Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner buffets consisting of both western and local dishes.
· Transportation in standard game viewing safari vehicle complete with pop-up roof for easy viewing and photography.
· Every passenger is guaranteed a window seat.
· Your driver/guide speaks English and has in-depth knowledge of the flora, fauna, landscape, and Kenyan culture.
· A minivan outfitted with two-way, long range high frequency radio communications equipment.
· Each minivan carries safari accessories including wildlife books, beanbags to support cameras on car doors and window sills, binoculars, a first-aid kit, an ice-chest, and a fire extinguisher.
· Bottled mineral water during game drives.
· Park entrance fees and game drives as noted in the itinerary.
· All government taxes, levies, and fees
· Pick up and drop off transfers
· Domestic and international airfares and departures taxes.
· Personal communications charges for telephone calls, faxes, email, etc.
· Tips and gratuities for your driver/guide.
· Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. (Bottled mineral water is provided in the minivan while on game drives.)
· Laundry services.
· Between meal snacks, parks, attractions, and events not included in your itinerary
firstname.lastname@example.org | +254 725 97 349 | email@example.com