For the love of nature and wildlife, we have set schedule departure dates visiting kenya Masai Mara and Lake Nakuru National Park at the most affordable safari package ever.
Departure date, each and every weekend of the first two weeks of the month. Book with confidence.
Day 0: Pick up from Airport / Hotel , take a city tour and then later proceed to Karen Blixen museum, The giraffe Centre , elephant orphanges and Kazuri beads craft centre optional dinner at Carnivore restaurant.
Day1: Pick Up. : Nairobi- Lake Nakuru National Park – Naivasha
Pick up from your hotel by 7:00 hrs and depart by road to Lake Nakuru National Park which is 2 to 2 and half hours drive de[pending with the traffic. You will get a chance to spot the White rhino, the lion, the Hyaena, baboons, waterbucks among other wildlife. Exit the park for Lunch and then proceed for the equiter 70Km away from the park. Dinner and overnight at Naivasha Sopa Lodge.
Day 2: Lake Naivasha-Masai Mara.
Have breakfast and later proceed for the proceed for a boat ride or a visit to the Crescent Island or Crater Lake . An optional visit to the Hell Gate National Park or go for a horse ride and later depart Lake Naivasha for Masai Mara. Enjoy the plains enroute. You will arrive at your lodge in Masai Mara with lunch enroute to arrive at the lodge in good time for evening game drive. Dinner and overnight at Mara sopa LOdge/ Olmoran Tented Camp.
Day 3 : Masai Mara Game reserve
You will spend the day viewing game in the Mara where all the Big Five as well as a variety of antelopes and lesser kudu may be observed. The big cats, lions are found in large prides everywhere.Cheetahs and leopards are harder to spot but are still fairly common. Other common animals include Maasai giraffes, baboons, Warthogs, bat-eared foxes, grey jackals, and matriarchal clans of spotted Hyenas. You also have an option of visiting the Maasai Village or a balloon Safari at an extra cost. Dinner and Overnights at Olmoran Tented Camp. Full board
Day 4 : Masai Mara- Nairobi
After breakfast depart the Masai Mara for Nairobi. Stop for panoramic views of the Great Rift Valley en-route. Arrive in Nairobi in the afternoon. Transfer to the airport in time for your flight back home.
Cost: Based on 15 persons accommodation in Middle range lodges = 996 usd per head. ( 2 guides free)
20 pax to pay 809 usd per head (2 guids are free of charge).
Cost on Budget tented camp safari accommodation; 15 pax to pay 806 usd per head (2pax free)
20 persons to pay = 649 usd per head ( 2 pax free).
Included in this package:
· Accommodation as detailed in the itinerary
· Airport pick up and drop off.
· All meals noted in the itinerary. Each day generally includes Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner buffets consisting of both western and local dishes.
· Transportation in standard game viewing safari vehicle complete with pop-up roof for easy viewing and photography.
· Every passenger is guaranteed a window seat.
· Your driver/guide speaks English and has in-depth knowledge of the flora, fauna, landscape, and Kenyan culture.
· A 4 x 4 Safari Land cruiser (Jeep) outfitted with two-way, long range high frequency radio communications equipment.
· Each jeep carries safari accessories including wildlife books, beanbags to support cameras on car doors and window sills, binoculars, a first-aid kit, an ice-chest, and a fire extinguisher.
· Bottled mineral water during game drives.
· Park entrance fees and game drives as noted in the itinerary.
· All government taxes, levies, and fees
· Pick up and drop off transfers
· Domestic and international airfares and departures taxes.
· Personal communications charges for telephone calls, faxes, email, etc.
· Tips and gratuities for your driver/guide.
· Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. (Bottled mineral water is provided in the minivan while on game drives.)
· Laundry services.
· Between meal snacks, parks, attractions, and events not included in your itinerary
For more information, do feel free to get in touch anytime