Kenya lodge safaris is one of the Kenya Safari Tours & Packages , kenya tours, Kenya safari tours, Kenya Safari Tour,Kenya safari packages, tour safari kenya, safari tour kenia, kenia safari tour, kenia safari masai mara, masai mara packages , nairobi to masai mara packages, kenya masai mara safari packages, kenya safari masai mara , masai mara tour packages from nairobi, masai mara tour packages, safari kenya masai mara, safari en masai mara , Kenya Sfaris , Kenya Wildlife Lodge Safaris , Kenya Lodge safari accommodation that naturally connects you with Nature.
Kenya safaris, Kenya Safari, Kenya Safari tours, 3 days Masai mara tour, Kenya wildlife is a customized safari targeting people on budget and limited time. Join us today for an excellent safari experience.
This 3 days Africa wildlife holiday safaris Kenya, family vacations and beach safaris, hot air balloon safaris Masai Mara, annul wildebeest migration safaris masai mara, samburu lodge safaris, Lake Nakuru bird watching safari, Mount Kenya climbing adventures, walking holidays with Maasai guides to Kenya budget camping safari trips will give you the best of African Safari experience. Being a budget joining safari expect a standard itinerary that is to be followed by everyone in the group. Accommodation is in budget but comfortable self contained permanent tented camps.
Arrival (See Getting There for more details)
A transfer from the airport (or hotel) can be arranged for an extra cost.
Accommodation before the tour departs can be arranged for an extra cost.
Day 1: Nairobi – Masai Mara National Park – Wildrace Africa Safari Tours and Holidays
Early morning pick up from your hotel to assembling point 8:00am, there after safari starts at 8:30am to Masai Mara with brief stop over at the Great rift valley view point for a chance to view and take pictures of the Great rift Valley. There after proceed to Masai Mara via Narok Town for lunch. You arrive Masai Mara around 3:30pm, check into your respective camp and after refreshment proceed to evening game drive inside the famous Masai Mara National Reserve up-to 6:30pm when the park closes. Dinner and sleep at a budget tented camp with self contained tents. Lenchada Camp or Rhino or Camp.
Main Destination: Masai Mara National Reserve
Best Time to Visit; June to October and September to October
High Season: June to October and December to March
Best Weather: June to October (Sunny, but not too hot)
Wildlife in Masai Mara NR
– Wildebeest, topi, zebra, and Thomson’s gazelle migrate into and occupy the Mara reserve, from the Serengeti plains to the south and Loita Plains in the pastoral ranches to the north-east, from July to October or later. Herds of all three species are also resident in the reserve.
All members of the “Big Five” (lion, leopard, African elephant, cape buffalo, and black rhinoceros) are found in the Maasai Mara, Hippopotami and crocodiles are found in large groups in the Mara and Talek rivers. Leopards, hyenas, cheetahs, jackals, bat-eared foxes
The plains between the Mara River and the Esoit Siria Escarpment are the best best area for game viewing, in particular regarding lion and cheetah. The Great Migration in Mara river from serenegti is one of the most impressive natural events worldwide, with over 1,300,000 wildebeest, 500,000 Thomson’s gazelles, 97,000 Topi, 18,000 elands, and 200,000 zebras. These migrants are followed along their annual, circular route by predators, most notably lions and hyena.
Antelopes including Grant’s gazelles, impalas, duikers and Coke’s hartebeests, the distinctive Masai giraffe. The large roan antelope and the nocturnal bat-eared fox, rarely present elsewhere in Kenya, can be seen within the reserve borders.
More than 470 species of birds have been identified in the park, many of which are migrants, with almost 60 species being raptors.
Birds that call this area home for at least part of the year include: vultures, marabou storks, secretary birds, and hornbills, crowned cranes, ostriches, long-crested eagles, African pygmy-falcons and the lilac-breasted roller, which is the national bird of Kenya.
Accommodation: Lenchada Camp for budget camping , destiny eco camp / Mara sopa Lodge/ Ol moran lodge, Sentrim Lodge or any of similar for mid range safari accommodation. Both of the lodges are either located inside the park or right at the age of the park.
Day 2: Full day spebt exploring the Masai mara National Park with picnic Lunch boxes.
This is a busy day! After early breakfast with picnic lunch you spent full day exploring this unique park which really forms the northern part of the famous Serengeti National Park. You have the chance to visit Mara river the boarder of Masai Mara and the famous Serengeti park where there is concentration of many animals We take our lunch by the river under a tree inside the park. Later in the evening at the camp you have an option of doing a walking safari that leads you to Masai village, this is an optional activity and costs an extra 10 to 20$ negotiable and paid direct at the village. Dinner and overnight stay at your luxury tented camp or mid range safari lodges in Masai mara.
Main Destination: Masai Mara National Reserve
Accommodations: Mara Sopa Lodge / Mara Leisure Lodge / Mara sentrim Lodge or any of similar.
Day 3: Masai Mara – Nairobi
Early morning game-drive safari up-to around 9:30am and drive back to camp for full breakfast and later check out and drive back to Nairobi via Narok town for Lunch arriving back Nairobi around 3:30pm, drop off at your hotel.
COSt: from 330 usd Budget camping safari accommodation.
690 usd pp. sharing all inclusive mid range Lodge Safari accommodation.
NB: There numerous of lodges and Hotels in Masai mara, depending on your budget and level of comfort preference, get in touch with one of our Travel and tours safari expert to help you with the planning.
Included in this package:
• Accommodation as detailed in the itinerary
• Airport pick up and drop off.
• All meals noted in the itinerary. Each day generally includes Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner buffets consisting of both western and local dishes.
• Transportation in standard game viewing safari vehicle complete with pop-up roof for easy viewing and photography.
• Every passenger is guaranteed a window seat.
• Your driver/guide speaks English and has in-depth knowledge of the flora, fauna, landscape, and Kenyan culture.
• A minivan outfitted with two-way, long range high frequency radio communications equipment.
• Each minivan carries safari accessories including wildlife books, beanbags to support cameras on car doors and window sills, binoculars, a first-aid kit, an ice-chest, and a fire extinguisher.
• Bottled mineral water during game drives.
• Park entrance fees and game drives as noted in the itinerary.
• All government taxes, levies, and fees
• Pick up and drop off transfers
• Domestic and international airfares and departures taxes.
• Personal communications charges for telephone calls, faxes, email, etc.
• Tips and gratuities for your driver/guide.
• Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. (Bottled mineral water is provided in the minivan while on game drives.)
• Laundry services.
• Between meal snacks, parks, attractions, and events not included in your itinerary