This 3 Days Kenya Safari will take you to the heart of Masai Mara which the home to all the big 5 wild animals: Lion, Elephant, Buffalo, Rhino and Leopard. Masai Mara Game Reserve has many wild-life species and hundreds of bird-species. Masai Mara is one of the seven wonders of the world due to its Annual Wildebeest Migration which takes place in the months of July and August. Below is the 3 Days Masai Mara Safari itinerary.
Day 1: Nairobi City to Masai Mara Game Reserve
After breakfast, we pick you and drive to Masai Mara with stopover at the Great Rift Valley. We continue driving on through Longonot and Suswa and on to the Western walls with another stopover at Narok for re-fuelling. We have lunch before arriving in the Mara in time for evening game drive in the Mara popular for the Big five (Lions, Elephants, Leopards, Buffalo and Rhinos). The team returns to Camp late in the evening just in time for dinner. A campfire gathering under the clear Africa’s Sky follows after dinner and overnight at Camp/Lodge.
Day 2: Full Day Game Drive in Masai Mara Game Reserve
A full day is spent at the Masai Mara game reserve. Driving across the plains in search of the big cats (black manned lions, Cheetahs and leopards with picnic lunch served at the Mara River site. Vast herds of wildebeest and zebra wander across the Mara grasslands in huge numbers during this period of the annual migrations take place, when millions of wildebeest, zebra, and gazelle traverse the Mara plains landscape to feed on the rich new grass from the Serengeti. You also have a chance to see other plain game like the Topi, hearbeast, Eland. Dinner and overnight at Camp/Lodge.
Day 3: Depart Masai Mara and head Back to Nairobi City
After an early morning breakfast we will have a game drive en-route to Nairobi City. We will have stop-overs in the towns to give you a chance to buy souvenirs. We will arrive late in the afternoon. Afterwards we will take you the Airport or to your preferred hotel. End of Masai Mara Safari.
COSt: 330 usd per person sharing all inclusive safari package.
NB: Booking and confirmation. We do require 30% advance payment to help us do the necessary arrangements in good time.
This can be done through our bank account or paypal though paypal would attract 5% tax charge.
Kindly advise what format would best suite you.
Included in this package:
· Accommodation as detailed in the itinerary
· Airport pick up and drop off.
· All meals noted in the itinerary. Each day generally includes Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner buffets consisting of both western and local dishes.
· Transportation in standard game viewing safari vehicle complete with pop-up roof for easy viewing and photography.
· Every passenger is guaranteed a window seat.
· Your driver/guide speaks English and has in-depth knowledge of the flora, fauna, landscape, and Kenyan culture.
· A minivan outfitted with two-way, long range high frequency radio communications equipment.
· Each minivan carries safari accessories including wildlife books, beanbags to support cameras on car doors and window sills, binoculars, a first-aid kit, an ice-chest, and a fire extinguisher.
· Bottled mineral water during game drives.
· Park entrance fees and game drives as noted in the itinerary.
· All government taxes, levies, and fees
· Pick up and drop off transfers
· Domestic and international airfares and departures taxes.
· Personal communications charges for telephone calls, faxes, email, etc.
· Tips and gratuities for your driver/guide.
· Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. (Bottled mineral water is provided in the minivan while on game drives.)
· Laundry services.
· Between meal snacks, parks, attractions, and events not included in your itinerary