5 days Kenya safaris to Masai mara and Lake Nakuru give you a comprehensive Kenya Safari Holidays and adventure experience that can only be found within our rich borders of mother nature. talk of getting into close encounters with the big five plus other animal species.
If you are visiting Kenya and don’t have much time or have plenty of time to Travel explore and discover Kenya at its best, this is the package for you.
Day 1: Nairobi- Lake Nakuru Tour – Kenya Safari Tours
Arrive at JKIA, met by our representative and drive down the floor of the Great Rift Valley escarpment to Lake Nakuru National Park, a protected game sanctuary for endangered species such as the Black/ White rhino, Rothschild Giraffe among other usual game such as the leopard and Lion. The park is world-renowned for its millions of pink Flamingoes found around the lake. Lunch will be served at Lion Hill Sarova Lodge. Afternoon game drive until sunset. Dinner and overnight at LION HILL SAROVA LODGE OR SIMILAR (full board).
Day 2. Lake Nakuru – Maasai Mara Tours & Safaris
After breakfast morning drive west across the floor of The Great Rift Valley to the richest stocked game reserve set in some 1672 sq km – The world renowned Maasai Mara Game Reserve, an unlimited spectacle of wildlife among vast rolling plains. Lunch will be served at Mara Sarova Camp. Afternoon game drive until sunset. Dinner and overnight at MARA SAROVA CAMP OR SIMILAR (full board).
Day 3 & 4 . Maasai Mara Holidyas and adventures
Spend a further day in the vast Maasai Mara Game Reserve exploring and game spotting – see the herds of Elephants, Lions, Buffaloes as well as the graceful Gazelles. Visit the Mara River and watch Hippos swim or bask in the sun with a chance sighting of the elusive Leopard or Rhino. All meals included. Overnight at MARA SAROVA CAMP OR SIMILAR (full board).
Day 5. Nairobi – Maasai Mara Tours
After breakfast morning drive back to Nairobi arriving in time for lunch on own arrangements. Afternoon transfer to JKIA for your outbound flight.
Safari Cost: 1129usd – 1899 usd per person sharing all inclusive safari package.
The safari cost is influence by the Form of Transport which is either 4 x 4 safari land cruiser or safari van of pop up roof. Kindly specify when you make an inquiry.
NB: You can also choose to select some our Kenya road safari Holiday packages or Kenya Road Safari Holidays Wildlife Tours ranging from 2 Days Kenya Safaris, 3 Days Kenya Safaris Masai Mara, Lake Nakuru, Amboseli, Samburu, Sweet waters, Tsavo east and West, 4 -5 Days Kenya Safaris, 6 – 7 days Kenya Tours, 7 Days Kenya Safaris, 8 days Kenya Tours, 9 days safaris in Kenya, 10 Days Kenya Safaris, 11 Days Kenya Safaris, 12 Days Kenya Safaris, 10 to 13 Days Kenya Safaris, 14 to 16 Days Kenya Safaris, 5 Days Kenya Safaris, 6 Days Kenya Safaris, 8 Days Kenya Safaris, 9 Day Kenya Safaris, 15 Days Kenya Safari.
Included in this package:
• Accommodation as detailed in the itinerary
• Airport pick up and drop off.
• All meals noted in the itinerary. Each day generally includes Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner buffets consisting of both western and local dishes.
• Transportation in standard game viewing safari vehicle complete with pop-up roof for easy viewing and photography.
• Every passenger is guaranteed a window seat.
• Your driver/guide speaks English and has in-depth knowledge of the flora, fauna, landscape, and Kenyan culture.
• A minivan Kenya and Tanzania 4 x4 safari land cruiser outfitted with two-way, long range high frequency radio communications equipment.
• Each minivan Kenya and Tanzania 4 x4 safari land cruiser carries safari accessories including wildlife books, beanbags to support cameras on car doors and window sills, binoculars, a first-aid kit, an ice-chest, and a fire extinguisher.
• Bottled mineral water during game drives.
• Park entrance fees and game drives as noted in the itinerary.
• All government taxes, levies, and fees
• Pick up and drop off transfers
• Domestic and international airfares and departures taxes.
• Personal communications charges for telephone calls, faxes, email, etc.
• Tips and gratuities for your driver/guide.
• Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. (Bottled mineral water is provided in the minivan while on game drives.)
• Laundry services.
• Between meal snacks, parks, attractions, and events not included in your itinerary
Speak to our tour consultants for a more custom made itinerary to suit your travel needs. +254 725 971 349
Wildrace Africa Safaris.
+254 725 971 349
. P.o.box 22884-00100 Nairobi – Kenya. Sonalux House 3rd flr.–Opp. Nairobi optica…Off Kimathi
street….Moi Avenue….Adjacent to Nairobi Sports Hse
Tel: +254 [ 020]-2219940 | Fax:+254 -2219982
|email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org|https://about.me/simonmilambo
http://www.wildraceafrica.com | https://www.facebook.com/wildrace.africasafaris _