THIS 9 DAYS ABERDARES, SAMBURU, SWEETWATERS, NAKURU, MARA, LAKE NAIVASHA, AMBOSELI AND TSAVO WEST SAFARIS is one of its own kind. Dont be left out.
9 days 8 nights kenya safari holiday tours includes 8 Nights Kenya Safari Holiday Tours, 9 Days 8 Nights Kenya Road Safari, 8 Nights 9 Days Kenya Adventure Safari Package, Kenya Safari 9 Days 8 Nights Tours, 9 Days Tour in Kenya, 9 Days Wildlife Safari Holiday, Kenya Safari Tours 9 Days 8 Nights
9 Days Kenya luxury lodge road Safari, 9 Days Kenya safari, 9 Days Kenya Luxury Safari, Kenya Road Trip 9 Days Itinerary.
Arrival: Upon arrival at the Jomo Kenyatta international airport Nairobi, You will be met and welcomed by our airport representative, short briefing about the trip and then later follow by a transfer to the hotel of your choice for overnight stay. (Accommodation before the tour departs can be arranged for an extra cost.)
1. Nairobi – Tsavo West Safari Tours
Arrive at JKIA, met by our representative and drive to Tsavo West National Park. At 20,807 sq Kms, Tsavo is largely than Jamaica and lies exactly midway between Nairobi and Mombasa on the Kenyan coast. Lunch will be served at Kilaguni Serena Lodge. Afternoon game drive until sunset. Its home to herds of Elephants and the world famous man eating lions of Tsavo. Dinner and overnight at KILAGUNI SERENA LODGE OR SIMILAR (full board).
2. Tsavo West Safari Tours
Spend a further day in Tsavo West National Park with morning and afternoon gaem drives. Outstanding vantage points include the Mzima Springs, which holds 20 million litters of clear crystal water, and an underground tank where you can see hippos swim up close. There’s also the Chyullu Hills west and the famous Lava flows / cones known as “Shetani” (Kiswahili for Satan), which are a great fascination for geologistics. All meals included. Overnight at KILAGUNI SERENA LODGE OR SIMILAR (full board).
3. Tsavo West – Amboseli Safaris
After breakfast morning drive with a game drive en route to Amboseli National Park, one of the most popular parks on the Tanzania border offering unique spectacle ; the backdrop is the snow-capped EAS.Mt. Kilimanjaro, Africa’s highest mountain proudly standing at 19,344ft, and sometimes known as the “ROOF OF AFRICA”. Lunch will be served at Ol Tukai Lodge. Afternoon game viewing drive. Dinner and overnight at OL TUKAI LODGE OR SIMILAR (full board).
4. Amboseli Kenya Trip Tours
Spend a further day in Amboseli National Park, with morning and afternoon game drives. Here you can see a proliferation on Giraffe and Elephants. The 56 species in this park include Baboon, velvet Monkey, Lion, Cheetah, Zebra, Wildebeest and Grant’s gazelle. Breakfast, lunch and dinner and overnight at OL TUKAI LODGE OR SIMILAR (full board).
5. Amboseli – Aberdares Tours
After breakfast morning drive with picnic lunches via Nairobi to the Aberdares National Park. On our way we pass through the lush hill country of the Kikuyu people. This area is known for its growing of Kenyan arabica coffee beans. We arrive in time for lunch at the Aberdares Country Club, an elegant baronial style country home set in sprawling superbly landscaped gardens. We continue to Aberdare National Park entering through the Ark gate. Our first opportunity for wildlife viewing comes in a very unique setting, the Ark. The Ark was built to resemble the biblical Ark where we will stay overnight and have the opportunity to view animals as they come to drink along a natural waterhole. Here we may see elephant, rhino, bongo (rare nocturnal antelopes with black on tan stripes) and other species. Dinner and overnight at THE ARK LODGE OR SIMILAR (full board).
6. Aberdares – Lake Nakuru Kenya Tours
After breakfast morning drive via Thompsons Falls, down the floor of the Great Rift Valley escarpment to Lake Nakuru National Park, a protected game sanctuary for endangered species such as the Black/ White rhino., Rothschild Giraffe among other usual game such as the leopard and Lion. The park is world-renowned for its millions of pink Flamingoes found around the lake. Lunch will be served at Lion Hill Sarova Lodge. Afternoon game drive until sunset. Dinner and overnight at LION HILL SAROVA LODGE OR SIMILAR (full board).
7. Lake Nakuru – Maasai Mara Tours
After breakfast morning drive west across the floor of The Great Rift Valley to the richest stocked game reserve set in some 1672 sq km – The world renowned Maasai Mara Game Reserve, an unlimited spectacle of wildlife among vast rolling plains. Lunch will be served at Mara Sarova Camp. Afternoon game drive until sunset. Dinner and overnight at MARA SAROVA CAMP OR SIMILAR (full board).
8. Maasai Mara Safari Tour
Spend a further day in the vast Maasai Mara Game Reserve exploring and game spotting – see the herds of Elephants, Lions, Buffaloes as well as the graceful Gazelles. Visit the Mara River and watch Hippos swim or bask in the sun with a chance sighting of the elusive Leopard or Rhino. All meals included. Overnight at MARA SAROVA CAMP OR SIMILAR (full board).
9. Maasai Mara – Nairobi
After breakfast morning drive back to Nairobi arriving in time for lunch on own arrangements. Afternoon transfer to JKIA for your outbound flight
Safari cost / Prices: From 2295 usd to 4900 usd pp sharing all inclusive safari package.
Included in this package:
• Accommodation as detailed in the itinerary
• Airport picks up and drops off.
• All meals noted in the itinerary. Each day generally includes Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner buffets consisting of both western and local dishes.
• Transportation in standard game viewing safari vehicle complete with pop-up roof for easy viewing and photography.
• Every passenger is guaranteed a window seat.
• Your driver/guide speaks English and has in-depth knowledge of the flora, fauna, landscape, and Kenyan culture.
• A minivan outfitted with two-way, long range high frequency radio communications equipment.
• Each minivan carries safari accessories including wildlife books, beanbags to support cameras on car doors and window sills, binoculars, a first-aid kit, an ice-chest, and a fire extinguisher.
• Bottled mineral water during game drives.
• Park entrance fees and game drives as noted in the itinerary.
• All government taxes, levies, and fees
• Pick up and drop off transfers
• Domestic and international airfares and departures taxes.
• Personal communications charges for telephone calls, faxes, email, etc.
• Tips and gratuities for your driver/guide.
• Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. (Bottled mineral water is provided in the minivan while on game drives.)
• Laundry services.
• Between meal snacks, parks, attractions, and events not included in your itinerary
Speak to our tour consultants for a more custom made itinerary to suit your travel needs. + 254 725 971 349
+254 725 971 349
. P.o.box 22884-00100 Nairobi – Kenya. Sonalux House 3rd flr.–Opp. Nairobi optica…Off Kimathi
street….Moi Avenue….Adjacent to Nairobi Sports Hse
Tel: +254 [ 020]-2219940 | Fax:+254 -2219982
|email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org|https://about.me/simonmilambo
http://www.wildraceafrica.com | https://www.facebook.com/wildrace.africasafaris _