Book your adventurous Kenya Wildlife lodge safari to Kenya budget tented camp safari package with us. Our discounted, cheap and affordable 7 days Kenya Safari s and Tours | 7 Day Kenya Safari | Kenya Safari Holiday 7 Days Safari | 7 Days Kenya Safari | 6 nights 7 Days Kenya Safari | Kenya Safari Tour 7 Days 6 Nights | 7 DaysSamburu Lake Nakuru Masai Mara Safaris | 7 Days Amboseli Lake Nakuru Masai MaraSafari | 7 Days Masai Mara Lake Naivasha Amboseli Safari | 7 Days SamburuAberdare Lake Nakuru Masai Mara Safari |7 Days Amboseli Aberdare Lake Nakuru Masai Mara Safari | 7 Days Mount Kenya Samburu Lake Nakuru Masai Mara Safari | 7 Days Ol Pejeta Sweetwaters LakeNakuru Masai Mara Safari | 7 Days Meru Samburu Mt. Kenya Safari Club Ol PejetaSweetwaters Safari offers you the true adventurous spirit, book with confidence, we got you covered.
7 Days Samburu Lake Nakuru Maasai Mara Wildlife lodge safari
A lodge wildlifesafari to the scenic scrub land of Samburu – this safari gives a great insightinto Kenya’s diverse landscapes then to the worlds famous Bird Sanctuary ofLake Nakuru, Maasai Mara- Kenya’s most popular game park, with the possibilityof seeing all the big five and many other species of game. This is where thegreat wildebeest migration is a spectacle to behold for any would be visitor toKenya mainly in July to October of each year, a comprehensive wildlife trail safari.
Tour Duration: 7 days /6 nights Visiting Kenya – Samburu game reserve, Lake Nakuru National parkand Masai mara game reserve.
Highlights: Samburugame reserve, Samburu Culture, Great Rift Valley scenic views, Lake NakuruNational Park, Masai Mara Game Reserve, BIG 5 , Hot air Balloon safari
- Accommodations: Luxury Lodges
- Departures: Private and Exclusive departures
- Group Size: 6 pax per vehicle – guaranteed window seats
- Best Season to Travel: All year round safari
Day 1: Nairobi – Samburu Game Reserve Tours
Pick up from your hotel at 0730 hrs. and depart for the dramatic semi-arid scrub land of the Northern Frontier. Arrival in Samburu will be by lunch time. After lunch embark on a game drive to sight resident wildlife species like the Reticulated Giraffe, Grevy’s Zebra, Beisa Oryx and the Blue-necked Somali Ostrich that are rare elsewhere in the country. Dinner and overnight will be at the spectacular Samburu Simba Lodge
Day 2: Samburu Game Reserve
Full Day spent exploring the park. Dinner and overnight stay at Samburu Simba Lodge / Samburu sopa or similar
The highlights of Samburu game reserve is the spectacular scenic beauty, rivers and forests. It is an area where the local people have a rich and colorful heritage. The reserves have numerous permanent springs and a wealth of wildlife which includes leopard, hippo, elephant, lion, reticulated giraffe, grevy’s zebra and crocodile in the Ewaso Nyiro River. Over 365 species of birds have been identified in the sanctuaries.
Day 3: Samburu – Lake Nakuru National Park
After breakfast depart for Lake Nakuru. Arrival will be in time for lunch at your lodge, located inside the Lake Nakuru National Park. In the afternoon you will embark on a game drive where you will have the opportunity to spot leopards, rhino as well as a variety of other wildlife. Dinner and overnight at Lake Nakuru Lodge Lake Nakuru’s claim to fame is anchored on its flamingo’s and the over 400 species of birds found here. The lake itself is a soda lake on the floor of the rift valley. The sight of the at times millions of flamingos is quite spectacular. From a distance the lake appears ringed in pink. The Lake has also earned a reputation as an important haven for endangered species- particularly the Rothschild Giraffe and the black and white rhino. Lions, waterbuck, buffalo and baboons are all residents here
Day 4: Lake Nakuru- Maasai Mara Safari Tour
After breakfast departs for Maasai Mara – the land of vast migrating animals. Arrival will be in time for lunch. After lunch embark on a game drive. Dinner and overnight at Mara Simba Lodge or Similar
Day 5/6: Maasai Mara National Reserve
Full day in Masai Mara with early morning and evening game drive. you will explore one of the most famous and beautiful National Parks in the world, you will have the opportunity to spot the Big Five with their associated predators which include the Buffalo, Rhino, Hippopotamus, Oribi, Warthogs, Thompson’s Gazelles, Zebra, Hartebeest among many others. All meals and overnight at Mara Simba Lodge or Similar
The Mara offers wildlife in such variety and abundance that it is difficult to believe: over 450 species of animals have been recorded here. You will easily see lions, rhinos, hippos, crocodiles, giraffe, wildebeests, zebras, buffalo, warthogs, hyenas, jackals, wild dogs, buffalo, leopard, many kinds of antelopes and elephant. It is in the Mara that perhaps the most spectacular event of the natural world takes place. This is the annual migration of millions of wildebeest and zebra from the Serengeti (Tanzania) in search of water and pasture. Following on their heels are the predators of the savanna- lion, cheetah, wild dog, jackal, hyena and vultures.
Day 7: Maasai Mara -Nairobi
After a leisurely breakfast, return to Nairobi where the safari ends.
2019 Tour cost per person sharing accommodations: – US$ 1699.00.
Included in this package:
· Accommodation as detailed in the itinerary
· Airport pick up and drop off.
· All meals noted in the itinerary. Each day generally includes Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner buffets consisting of both western and local dishes.
· Transportation in standard game viewing safari vehicle complete with pop-up roof for easy viewing and photography.
· Every passenger is guaranteed a window seat.
· Your driver/guide speaks English and has in-depth knowledge of the flora, fauna, landscape, and Kenyan culture.
· A 4 x4 safari land cruiser outfitted with two-way, long range high frequency radio communications equipment.
· Each 4 x4 safari land cruiser carries safari accessories including wildlife books, beanbags to support cameras on car doors and window sills, binoculars, a first-aid kit, an ice-chest, and a fire extinguisher.
· Bottled mineral water during game drives.
· Park entrance fees and game drives as noted in the itinerary.
· All government taxes, levies, and fees
· Pick up and drop off transfers
· Domestic and international airfares and departures taxes.
· Personal communications charges for telephone calls, faxes, email, etc.
· Tips and gratuities for your driver/guide.
· Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. (Bottled mineral water is provided in the minivan while on game drives.)
· Laundry services.
· Between meal snacks, parks, attractions, and events not included in your itinerary
Thanks once again and kindly advise.