13 days Kenya Explorer – Wildrace AFrica Safari Holidays.
Day 1: Nairobi/Masaai Mara National Park Tour
Pick up from your Hotel at 7.00 am drive to the view point of the Rift Valley, descend the escarpment and drive via Narok town then to Masai Mara for lunch at the camp. After lunch proceed for afternoon game drive in Masaai Mara game reserve famous for its black manned lion and yearly migrations of wildebeests from Serengeti in Tanzania to Masai Mara in Kenya, dinner and overnight at the Enchoro Wildlife Camp or Mara lenchadaTourist camp (http://lenchadatouristcamp.com/) or Mara Destiny eco camp *(http://destinyecocampmara.com/)
Day 2: Masaai Mara Safari in kenya
Early morning breakfast, Followed by full day game viewing and exploring this spectacular park with picnic lunch served in the park at the Mara river border of Kenya and Tanzania, return to the camp for dinner and overnight. at the Enchoro Wildlife Camp or Mara lenchadaTourist camp (http://lenchadatouristcamp.com/) or Mara Destiny eco camp *(http://destinyecocampmara.com/)
Day 3: Masaai Mara Tours and adventures
Morning game drive before breakfast, return to the camp for late breakfast followed by afternoon optional nature walk or a visit to a nearby maasai village to experience the masai culture and traditional dances. All meals and overnight at the Enchoro Wildlife Camp or Mara lenchadaTourist camp (http://lenchadatouristcamp.com/) or Mara Destiny eco camp *(http://destinyecocampmara.com/)
Day 4: Masaai Mara/Nakuru safaris
After breakfast leave maasai mara with the last game drive as you drive to Lake Nakuru National park with lunch enroute, arriving in Nakuru late in the afternoon for dinner and overnight at a Lake Nakuru Golden palace Hotel/Eagle palace Hotel (http://eaglepalacehotel.com/)
Day 5: Nakuru/Samburu game reserve tour
After breakfast, game drive in L.Nakuru Park which is known for flamingos and it’s richness in other bird life and wild animals including white and black rhinos. After late breakfast leave for samburu with lunch en route to arrive in time for dinner and overnight at Samburu Sopa Lodge (http://www.sopalodges.com/samburu-sopa-lodge/overview)
Day 6: Samburu Game reserve cheetah safaris
Full day in Samburu with morning and afternoon game drives, all meals and overnight at Samburu Sopa Lodge (http://www.sopalodges.com/samburu-sopa-lodge/overview)
Day 7 : Samburu-Mt.Kenya kenya tour
After breakfast and morning game drive in Samburu leave Samburu game reserve for Mt.Kenya arriving at Nanyuki town base hotel for mount kenya for late lunch followed by afternoon at leisure or optional visit to Mau Mau caves where the freedom fighters use to hide during the second world war and nature walk a long the base of mount kenya return to your hotel for dinner and over in Kirimara Hotel Nanyuki.
Day 8 : Nanyuki-SweetwatersAfter breakfast leave your hotel in Nanyuki for a journey to Sweetwaters Game Reserve arriving for safari game drives and to see young chimps generation, return to Nanyuki hotel for dinner and overnight at Kirimara Hotel Nanyuki.
Day 9 : Nanyuki-AmboseliAfter breakfast leave your hotel in Nanyuki for a journey through the central highlands with lunch en route continue on to Amboseli National park arriving late afternoon for dinner and overnight Kimana Safari Camp/.
Day 10 : AmboseliAfter morning breaskfast, proceed for your full day game drive with picnic lunch served in the park, afternoon optional to visit a Masai village for traditional dances, dinner and overnight at the Kimana camp.
Day 11 : Amboseli-Tsavo WestEarly morning breakfast then proceed on with your last game drive in tsavo west as you leave the camp for Tsavo West National Park arriving in time for lunch at the camp, afternoon game-drive in tsavo west National park, dinner and overnight at Zomeni Lion Hill (https://www.lionhilllodge.com/)
Day 12 : Tsavo West-Tsavo East kenya tour
After breakfast visit the Mzima Springs enroute to Tsavo East National Park where Hippos and crocodile can be seen swimming in the clear waters. Afternoon game drive in Tsavo East National Park, all meals and overnight at Zomeni lion Hill (https://www.lionhilllodge.com/)
Day 13 : Tsavo East-Nairobi.
After breakfast start your journey back to Nairobi arriving in the afternoon having sweet memories.
13 days kenya safari cost: 1899 usd per person sharing all inclusive safari package.
Included in this package:
· Accommodation as detailed in the itinerary
· Airport pick up and drop off.
· All meals noted in the itinerary. Each day generally includes Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner buffets consisting of both western and local dishes.
· Transportation in standard game viewing safari vehicle complete with pop-up roof for easy viewing and photography.
· Every passenger is guaranteed a window seat.
· Your driver/guide speaks English and has in-depth knowledge of the flora, fauna, landscape, and Kenyan culture.
· A minivan outfitted with two-way, long range high frequency radio communications equipment.
· Each minivan carries safari accessories including wildlife books, beanbags to support cameras on car doors and window sills, binoculars, a first-aid kit, an ice-chest, and a fire extinguisher.
· Bottled mineral water during game drives.
· Park entrance fees and game drives as noted in the itinerary.
· All government taxes, levies, and fees
· Pick up and drop off transfers
· Domestic and international airfares and departures taxes.
· Personal communications charges for telephone calls, faxes, email, etc.
· Tips and gratuities for your driver/guide.
· Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. (Bottled mineral water is provided in the minivan while on game drives.)
· Laundry services.
· Between meal snacks, parks, attractions, and events not included in your itinerary