Your adventure begins as you report at the domestic airport (Terminal 1) of Dar es Salaam, at 09:30 am for departure to Ruaha. The journey of three hours in the small Cessna aircraft and via the scenic flora will be passed in a jiffy.
Day 1: Dar es Salaam / Arusha – Ruaha
Your adventure begins as you report at the domestic airport (Terminal 1) of Dar es Salaam, at 09:30 am for departure to Ruaha. The journey of three hours in the small Cessna aircraft and via the scenic flora will be passed in a jiffy. Upon arrival in Ruaha, your vehicle will be waiting for you to be transferred to the Ruaha River Lodge. Afternoon game drive in the park. Dinner and overnight at the Lodge.
Day 2: Ruaha Safari Tour
After breakfast, walking safari, followed by lunch and afternoon game drive. Ruaha is famous for its large population of Elephants. Presently about 10.000 are roaming the park. Ruaha National Park is also a true birdwatchers paradise: 436 species have been identified of an estimated total of 475.
Among the resident birds are different species of Hornbills, Kingfishers and Sunbirds. Also many migrants visit Ruaha, e.g. the White Stork. Other special animals in Ruaha are: the African Wild Dog and Sable Antelope. Rhinoceros were last been sighted in 1982 and are probably extinct in the park due to poaching. Dinner and overnight at Ruaha River Lodge.
Day 3: Ruaha – Dar es Salaam
After early breakfast, sunrise game drive in Ruaha National Park, then transfer to the Airstrip for your flight at 1145 Hours back to Dar es Salaam / Zanzibar / Arusha
Safari Cost: 1080 usd per person sharing All inclusive Mid range lodges/ Luxury tented camp safari Tour.
635 usd per head all inclusive budget camping safari tour.
Included in this package:
· Accommodation as detailed in the itinerary
· Airport pick up and drop off.
· All meals noted in the itinerary. Each day generally includes Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner buffets consisting of both western and local dishes.
· Transportation in standard game viewing safari vehicle complete with pop-up roof for easy viewing and photography.
· Every passenger is guaranteed a window seat.
· Your driver/guide speaks English and has in-depth knowledge of the flora, fauna, landscape, and Kenyan culture.
· A 4 x4 safari land cruiser outfit with two-way, long range high frequency radio communications equipment.
· Each 4 x4 safari land cruiser carries safari accessories including wildlife books, beanbags to support cameras on car doors and window sills, binoculars, a first-aid kit, an ice-chest, and a fire extinguisher.
· Bottled mineral water during game drives.
· Park entrance fees and game drives as noted in the itinerary.
· All government taxes, levies, and fees
· Pick up and drop off transfers
· Domestic and international airfares and departures taxes.
· Personal communications charges for telephone calls, faxes, email, etc.
· Tips and gratuities for your driver/guide.
· Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. (Bottled mineral water is provided in the minivan while on game drives.)
· Laundry services.
· Between meal snacks, parks, attractions, and events not included in your itinerary.