Kenya and Tanzania Safari Vacations | African budget safari Tours & Travel experts
5 days Kenya Safari Tour and Holiday Vacation Masai Mara and LAke Nakuru XMass Kenya Safari Tour
XMass Kenya Safari Tour Special offer: MAsai Mara National Parak – Lake NAkuru NAtional PArk Safari Tour Book your ultimate affordable classic five days Kenya Safari Masai MAra National park – Lake Nakuru National park safari tour From as Low us 520 usd. per person sharing all inclusive safari package
5 days Kenya Safari Tour and Holiday Vacation Highlights:MASAI MARA NATIONAL PARK / GAME RESERVE SAFARI TOUR KENYA:
– Unlimited game viewing drives -Tree studded typical savannah terrain and a multitude of Wild animal species. – Colorful Masai tribesmen – The big five safari encounters – Hot Air balloon Experience – Free Masai Cultural Village Visit
LAKE NAKURU NATIONAL PARK / GAME RESERVE SAFARI TOUR KENYA
– Hundreds of bird species including few flamingos, pelicans and others – Rhino sanctuary – The Great Rift valley escarpment Awesome scenery – The tree climbing lions – The distinctive Rothschild Giraffe – Elusive leopard
5 DAYS MASAI MARA – LAKE NAKURU DETAILED TRIP ITINERARY
5-Day Kenya Budget Safari Masai Mara and Lake Nakuru – Wildrace Africa Safaris – Tours & Holidays
Explore and discover Kenya Masai mara with our cheap kenya safari packages, Masai Mara inexpensive migration Safari, budget Kenya Lodge Safari to Masai Mara includes Kenya’s most famous safari highlights, visiting Lake Nakuru, the scenic Great Rift Valley and Masai Mara in just a 5 days safari in kenya. Spend 2 full day’s game viewing in Masai Mara National Park, Kenya’s top game reserve and stand a chance to feel the breath of being in a true African wilderness rich of action packed.
Day 1: Nairobi to Nakuru Safari Tours
Depart Nairobi in the morning and drive to the Great Rift Valley viewing scenery en route. You will be arriving at the Pink Lake often referred to for it’s great masses of flamingos. After lunch proceed for a game drive in the park with numerous animals. Dinner and overnight will be at Lake Nakuru guest house. Lake Nakuru’s claim to fame is anchored on its flamingos and the 400 species of birds found here. The lake itself is a soda lake on the floor of the rift valley. The sight of the millions of flamingos is quite spectacular. From a distance the lake appears ringed in pink. The lake has also earned a reputation as an important haven for endangered species, particularly the Rothschild Giraffe and the black and white rhino. Lions, waterbuck, buffalo and baboons are all residents here.
Day 2: Nakuru – Masai Mara Safaris & Tours
The car will depart the camp soon after breakfast and drive via the scenic floor of the Great Rift Valley to the Masai Mara. You will have lunch at a campsite before proceeding for evening game drives. You will have dinner and overnight stay at the Mara Destiny eco Camp.
Main Destination: Masai Mara National Reserve
Best Time to Visit: June to October and September to October
High Season: June to October and December to March
Best Weather: June to October (Sunny, but not too hot)
Wildlife in Masai Mara NR – See all animals
Accommodation: Mara Wildebeest Camp
Mid-range lodge located just outside Masai Mara NR
Meals & Drinks: All meals included, drinks not included
Day 3-4: Maasai Mara Safari Tours
You will spend a full day exploring the park in search of the big 5 with a possibility of seeing the annual wildebeest migration that takes place from July to October. An optional hot air balloon safari can be arranged at an extra cost of US$450. Dinner and overnight stay at are at Mara Wildebeest Camp. The Mara offers wildlife in such variety and abundance that it is difficult to believe: over 450 species of animals have been recorded here.
You will easily see lions, rhinos, hippos, crocodiles, giraffe, wildebeests, zebras, buffalo, warthogs, hyenas, jackals, wild dogs, buffalo, leopard, many kinds of antelopes, and elephant. It is in the Mara that perhaps the most spectacular event of the natural world takes place. This is the annual migration of millions of wildebeest and zebra from the Serengeti (Tanzania) in search of water and pasture. Following on their heels are the predators of the savanna: lion, cheetah, wild dog, jackal, hyena, and vultures.
ü Main Destination: Masai Mara National Reserve
ü Accommodation: Mara Wildebeest Camp
ü Mid-range lodge located outside Masai Mara NR
ü Meals & Drinks: All meals included
ü Drinks not included
Day 5: Masai Mara to Nairobi
You will have a morning game drive then return to the campsite for breakfast. We drive back to Nairobi where the safari ends.
Safari Cost: $ 520 pp (USD) all inclusive budget camping safari package.
Accommodations used are: Mara Lenchada Tourist camp / Mara rhino tpurist camp and Amboseli golden palace resort respectively.
Included in this package:
· Accommodation as detailed in the itinerary
· Airport pick up and drop off.
· All meals noted in the itinerary. Each day generally includes Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner buffets consisting of both western and local dishes.
· Transportation in standard game viewing safari vehicle complete with pop-up roof for easy viewing and photography.
· Every passenger is guaranteed a window seat.
· Your driver/guide speaks English and has in-depth knowledge of the flora, fauna, landscape, and Kenyan culture.
· A minivan outfitted with two-way, long range high frequency radio communications equipment.
· Each minivan carries safari accessories including wildlife books, beanbags to support cameras on car doors and window sills, binoculars, a first-aid kit, an ice-chest, and a fire extinguisher.
· Bottled mineral water during game drives.
· Park entrance fees and game drives as noted in the itinerary.
· All government taxes, levies, and fees
· Pick up and drop off transfers
· Domestic and international airfares and departures taxes.
· Personal communications charges for telephone calls, faxes, email, etc.
· Tips and gratuities for your driver/guide.
· Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. (Bottled mineral water is provided in the minivan while on game drives.)
· Laundry services.
· Between meal snacks, parks, attractions, and events not included in your itinerary
For more information; kindly follow the link: http://wildraceafrica.com/5days-mara-nakuru-safari.html
For Safari bookings and reservations Get intouch with us on +254 725 971 349 | firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org