9 Days 8 Nights Best of Kenya Adventure Trails Safari gives you the best that Kenya has to offer. We do have a variety of 9 days Kenya safari trips; for instance , 9 Days 8 Nights Kenya Safari – Tsavo West – Amboseli – Nakuru – Naivasha – Masai Mara; Tsavo west – Aberdare – Samburu – Lake Nakuru – Masai Mara ; 9 Days 8 Nights Kenya Luxury Wildlife Safari; Samburu – Lewa Downs Laikipia – Lake Naivasha – Masai Mara Safaris. Most of them are just listed if you wish to participate in any, kindly do feel free to ask us for a detailed trip itinerary.
Day 1. Nairobi, Kenya tours
On arrival at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport, you will be met by our representative and transferred to the Stanley Hotel; the day is yours to relax, allowing your mind and body time to adjust to different time zone. Dinner on own account. Overnight at THE STANLEY HOTEL OR SIMILAR (bed and breakfast).
Day 2. Nairobi / Samburu National Park Safari Tours.
Pick up from the hotel at around 08:00 hr – 08: 30 hrs the after commence drive to Samburu National Reserve. Lunch en route, evening game drive dinner and overnight at lodge.
Day 3. Full Day at Samburu National Park Tours
After breakfast depart the lodge with picnic lunches, game viewing till 1730hrs, back to the lodge for dinner and overnight.
Day 4. Samburu / Mount Kenya National Park
After breakfast at the Lodge , depart for Mount KENYA, afternoon spent at leisure whereby you can take a nature walk to climb a bit of Mt.Kenya and then back to the lodge for dinner and overnight.
Day 5. Mount Kenya, Lake Nakuru, Naivasha Kenya Tours
After breakfast drive past Nyahururu Falls and into the Rift Valley. Lunch at Nakuru town, Afternoon game viewing drive in the Lake Nakuru National Park. Thereafter drive to naivasha for dinner and overnight at Lodge.
Day 6. Naivasha – Masai Mara Safaris
After breakfast visit crescent for a walk or bicycle ride, Hell’s gate too for boat ride at around 1130hrs and 1200hrs commence drive west past Mount Longonot and via Narok to the Masai Mara National Reserve, if time allows evening game drive, dinner and overnight at lodge.
Day 7 & 8. Maasai Mara – Full Day Exploring the Masai mara National park
After breakfast full day game viewing in Masai Mara game reserve, tracing the different spices of animals in the park, drive up to the Masai Mara river where crocodile and hippopotamus can be seeing. Back at the camp at around 1730hrs, optional activity is done where by a visit to Masai village or a nature walk is done. Dinner and overnight at lodge.
Day 9. Masai Mara / Nairobi – End of Wild race Africa Safari tours and adventures
After breakfast check out and embark on your return journey to Nairobi. Drop at the hotel or transfer to the airport.
Safari Cost: FROM $2099 (USD) – $ 3599 (USD)PP sharing all inclusive safari package.
Included in this package:
• Accommodation as detailed in the itinerary
• Airport picks up and drops off.
• All meals noted in the itinerary. Each day generally includes Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner buffets consisting of both western and local dishes.
• Transportation in standard game viewing safari vehicle complete with pop-up roof for easy viewing and photography.
• Every passenger is guaranteed a window seat.
• Your driver/guide speaks English and has in-depth knowledge of the flora, fauna, landscape, and Kenyan culture.
• A minivan outfitted with two-way, long range high frequency radio communications equipment.
• Each minivan carries safari accessories including wildlife books, beanbags to support cameras on car doors and window sills, binoculars, a first-aid kit, an ice-chest, and a fire extinguisher.
• Bottled mineral water during game drives.
• Park entrance fees and game drives as noted in the itinerary.
• All government taxes, levies, and fees
• Pick up and drop off transfers
• Domestic and international airfares and departures taxes.
• Personal communications charges for telephone calls, faxes, email, etc.
• Tips and gratuities for your driver/guide.
• Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. (Bottled mineral water is provided in the minivan while on game drives.)
• Laundry services.
• Between meal snacks, parks, attractions, and events not included in your itinerary.
Wildrace Africa Safaris.
+254 725 971 349
. P.o.box 22884-00100 Nairobi – Kenya. Sonalux House 3rd flr.–Opp. Nairobi optica…Off Kimathi
street….Moi Avenue….Adjacent to Nairobi Sports Hse
Tel: +254 [ 020]-2219940 | Fax:+254 -2219982
|email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org|https://about.me/simonmilambo
http://www.wildraceafrica.com | https://www.facebook.com/wildrace.africasafaris _