10 Days Platinum Safari Tour Experience – Wild race Africa Safari Tours is one of the best Kenya Safari tour and packages that gives you the the thrilling safari experience like never before.
Day 1. Nairobi – Samburu Safari Tours
After breakfast depart Nairobi at 7.30Am drive to Samburu National Reserve cross Equator, travel through changing landscapes to the rugged-semi region, though harsh but having unique species like the unusual reticulated giraffe, grevy’s Zebra, Beisa, oryx, gerenuk. These species are rarely found elsewhere. The bird life is especially notable. Arrive in time for lunch. Afternoon game drive is taken. Dinner and overnight at Samburu Campsite.
Day 2. Samburu Game Reserve Tours and Adventures
Full day with morning and afternoon game drive. Optional visit to Samburu villages. Meals and overnight at Samburu Campsite.
Day 3. Samburu Game Reserve – Lake Nakuru National Park Safari Tours
Depart Samburu after breakfast and leave for Lake Nakuru arriving in time for lunch, In the afternoon game drive until late afternoon, later depart back to the Camp for Dinner and overnight at Nakuru Guest House.
Day 4. Lake Nakuru N.Park – Lake Baringo/Bogoria Safari in Kenya
Leaving from Lake Nakuru after breakfast we make a scenic drive to the west across the Lerochi Plateau, arriving at Lake Baringo in time for Lunch. Have an afternoon day trip to Lake Bogoria to explore the Lake Geysers and Hot spring and in good day you will view Kudus, Antelopes, Giraffes,later depart back to Baringo, Optional Boat Ride at the Lake. Overnight at Lake budget hotel.
Day 5. Lake Baringo – Maasai Mara Safari tours and Adventures
Depart from Lake Baringo after breakfast and head for Maasai Mara National Reserve which is famous for it’s great herds of wild game. All animals found in Kenya among the “big five” are found here. Arrive in time for lunch. Afternoon game drives. Dinner and overnight at the camp
Day 6. Masai Mara Game Reserve – Safari tours and adventures Kenya
From the camp, we explore the Mara region, packed with the elephant, zebra, rhino and all kinds of game through out the year with the spectacular wildebeest migration from Serengeti occurring mainly in July and August. Being at Maasai Mara is “as if you found yourself in the New York of the natural world according to some authorities”. Indeed you have the best opportunity of seeing all the big five. Dinner and overnight at the camp.
Day 7. Masai Mara – Amboseli National Park Tours and Adventures
Depart Mara after breakfast and proceed to Ambosel, lunch will be enroute to the Park. Upon arrival at the the Park have a game enroute to the Lodge, Amboseli is at the Slope or Foot of the snow capped Mt. Kilimanjaro, Africa’s highest peak. Dinner and overnight at Amboseli Camp.
Day 8. Amboseli National Park Safari tours
Full day with two game drive. Meals and overnight at Amboseli Camp.
Day 9. Amboseli – Nairobi Departure Safaris
Depart for Nairobi after breakfast with enroute game drive, arriving late afternoon in Nairobi, Optional Dinner at Carnivore Restaurant at rate of 40 USD Per Person. Dinner will be at 1900Hrs, later transfer to JKIA to board you flight back home.
Safari cost/ Prices: FROM $ 2099 – $ 3569 (USD) PP All inclusive Safari package.
Included in this package:
- Accommodation as detailed in the itinerary
- Airport picks up and drops off.
- All meals noted in the itinerary. Each day generally includes Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner buffets consisting of both western and local dishes.
- Transportation in standard game viewing safari vehicle complete with pop-up roof for easy viewing and photography.
- Every passenger is guaranteed a window seat.
- Your driver/guide speaks English and has in-depth knowledge of the flora, fauna, landscape, and Kenyan culture.
- A minivan outfitted with two-way, long range high frequency radio communications equipment.
- Each minivan carries safari accessories including wildlife books, beanbags to support cameras on car doors and window sills, binoculars, a first-aid kit, an ice-chest, and a fire extinguisher.
- Bottled mineral water during game drives.
- Park entrance fees and game drives as noted in the itinerary.
- All government taxes, levies, and fees
- Pick up and drop off transfers
- Domestic and international airfares and departures taxes.
- Personal communications charges for telephone calls, faxes, email, etc.
- Tips and gratuities for your driver/guide.
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. (Bottled mineral water is provided in the minivan while on game drives.)
- Laundry services.
- Between meal snacks, parks, attractions, and events not included in your itinerary
Wildrace Africa Safaris.
+254 725 971 349
. P.o.box 22884-00100 Nairobi – Kenya. Sonalux House 3rd flr.–Opp. Nairobi optica…Off Kimathi street….Moi Avenue….Adjacent to Nairobi Sports Hse Tel: +254 [ 020]-2219940 | Fax:+254 -2219982 |firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com|https://about.me/simonmilambo www.wildraceafrica.com | https://www.facebook.com/wildrace.africasafaris _