8 days Best of Kenya & Rift valley Safari Holiday Tours are all wildlife active, exciting adventure trips that are perfect for those who want to experience the wonderful wildlife and rich traditional culture of Kenya.
Spend 8 days on an African safari in the world-renowned Kenyan parks for an unforgettable look into the landscapes and the people of Kenya. Interact with African elephants, share traditional meals and experience authentic Maasai culture.
Sleep on the banks of mighty Mara River and immerse yourself in authentic Maasai Culture and traditions while staying at a safari lodge with traditional but luxurious canvas-style tents.
Most Kenyan parks provide the ultimate African safari experience with the Big Five, roaming freely over a large area of wilderness.
Lose yourself in a bird-watchers paradise and make memories that will last a lifetime, like dusty red footprints, to remind you of Africa.
Day 1. Nairobi Kenya Tours – Wildrace Africa Safaris & Tours
On arrival at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport, you will be met by our representative and transferred to the Stanley Hotel; the day is yours to relax, allowing your mind and body time to adjust to different time zone. Dinner on own account. Overnight at THE STANLEY HOTEL (bed and breakfast).
Day 2. Aberdares – Samburu Kenya Safari Tours – Wildrace Africa Safaris & Tours
After breakfast morning drive through tea and coffee plantations of the Kikuyu people across the equator into the semi-desert bush country of northern Kenya. Here you will meet the nomadic tribes of Samburu, Borana, and Turkana who have lived in this land blessed with rich colors and a variety of landscapes. Lunch at Shaba Sarova Lodge. Afternoon game viewing drive. Dinner and overnight at SHABA SAROVA LODGE (full board).
Day 3. Samburu Safari Tours and Adventures -Wildrace Africa Cheetah Safaris & Tours
Spend one more day at your lodge with both morning and afternoon game viewing drives. There will be the reticulated giraffe, Grevey’s Zebra, Warthog, Gerenuk, Oryx, and if you are lucky, a Leopard. In the evening there is the opportunity to hear a talk about one of the tribes – the photograph these colorful people. Breakfast, lunch and dinner and overnight at SHABA SAROVA LODGE (full board).
Day 4. Samburu / Lake Nakuru Kenya Tours and Safaris – Wildrace Africa Safaris & Tours Trips
After breakfast morning drive via Thompsons Falls, down the floor of the Great Rift Valley escarpment to Lake Nakuru National Park, a protected game sanctuary for endangered species such as the Black/ White rhino, Rothschild Giraffe among other usual game such as the leopard and Lion. The park is world-renowned for its millions of pink Flamingoes found around the lake. Lunch will be served at Lion Hill Sarova Lodge. Afternoon game drive until sunset. Dinner and overnight at LION HILL SAROVA LODGE (full board).
Day 5. Lake Nakuru – Maasai Mara Safari trips in Kenya – Wildrace Africa Safaris & Tours
After breakfast morning drive west across the floor of The Great Rift Valley to the richest stocked game reserve set in some 1672 sq km – The world renowned Maasai Mara Game Reserve, an unlimited spectacle of wildlife among vast rolling plains. Lunch will be served at Mara Sarova Camp. Afternoon game drive until sunset. Dinner and overnight at MARA SAROVA CAMP (full board).
Day 6. Maasai Mara Safari, kenya – Wildrace Africa Safaris & Tours
Spend a further day in the vast Maasai Mara Game Reserve exploring and game spotting – see the herds of Elephants, Lions, Buffaloes as well as the graceful Gazelles. Visit the Mara River and watch Hippos swim or bask in the sun with a chance sighting of the elusive Leopard or Rhino. All meals included. Overnight at MARA SAROVA CAMP (full board).
7. Maasai Mara – Nairobi,Kenya – Wildrace Africa Safaris & Tours
After breakfast morning drive back to Nairobi arriving in time for lunch on own arrangements. Afternoon at leisure or do optional activities arranged on request. Evening transfer to the Brazilian styled Carnivore Restaurant for a farewell dinner. Overnight at THE STANLEY HOTEL (bed and breakfast).
8. Depart – Wildrace Africa Safaris & Tours
After breakfast transfer to JKIA for your outbound flight back home.
Safari Cost / Prices: $ 1800 (USD)- $ 3199 (USD)
Included in this package:
• Accommodation as detailed in the itinerary
• Airport pick up and drop off.
• All meals noted in the itinerary. Each day generally includes Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner buffets consisting of both western and local dishes.
• Transportation in standard game viewing safari vehicle complete with pop-up roof for easy viewing and photography.
• Every passenger is guaranteed a window seat.
• Your driver/guide speaks English and has in-depth knowledge of the flora, fauna, landscape, and Kenyan culture.
• A minivan Kenya and Tanzania 4 x4 safari land cruiser outfitted with two-way, long range high frequency radio communications equipment.
• Each minivan Kenya and Tanzania 4 x4 safari land cruiser carries safari accessories including wildlife books, beanbags to support cameras on car doors and window sills, binoculars, a first-aid kit, an ice-chest, and a fire extinguisher.
• Bottled mineral water during game drives.
• Park entrance fees and game drives as noted in the itinerary.
• All government taxes, levies, and fees
• Pick up and drop off transfers
• Domestic and international airfares and departures taxes.
• Personal communications charges for telephone calls, faxes, email, etc.
• Tips and gratuities for your driver/guide.
• Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. (Bottled mineral water is provided in the minivan while on game drives.)
• Laundry services.
• Between meal snacks, parks, attractions, and events not included in your itinerary
Do feel free to get intouch with us for more detailed trip itinerary, customized safari trip; email@example.com |+254 725 971 349 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Wildrace Africa Safaris.
+254 725 971 349
. P.o.box 22884-00100 Nairobi – Kenya. Sonalux House 3rd flr.–Opp. Nairobi optica…Off Kimathi
street….Moi Avenue….Adjacent to Nairobi Sports Hse
Tel: +254 [ 020]-2219940 | Fax:+254 -2219982
|email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org|https://about.me/simonmilambo
http://www.wildraceafrica.com | https://www.facebook.com/wildrace.africasafaris _